Meet Recruitment are partnered up with a small CRO who are in need of adding a Senior CRA on a contract basis to their already successful and growing team. This CRO has offices all across North America and they have been in operations for 10+ years. They are well respected in the industry and known for their employee-centric business focus.
The Senior Clinical Research Associate monitors, reports, tracks study progress, and assesses compliance of the conduct of clinical trials with regulatory requirements, the clinical study protocol, study-specific plans, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). For this position, Nephrology experience is highly preferred.
This will be a six month contract engagement and can be based on the East Coast or Central/Midwest.
- Management and monitoring of sites in accordance with Clinical Monitoring Plans, applicable SOPs and ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Perform Pre-Study Site Visits (PSSV), Site Initiation Visits (SIV), Interim Monitoring Visits (IMV), and Close Out Visits (COV).
- Communicates with assigned clinical research investigators and staff on a regular basis, documenting the correspondence as per the study specific guidelines.
- Attends team/sponsor teleconferences and/or training meetings as required.
- Attends investigator and/or study coordinator meetings, develops documents/handouts, and/or participates as needed.
- Along with various other CRA responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science or related field of study.
- Five years field monitoring clinical trials.
- Thorough knowledge of GCPs.
- Thorough comprehension of medical terminology.
Please reach out to Lindsay at Meet for more information! email@example.com or 646-569-9081